Friday, July 14, 2017

Anna-“Bar Work Is Good Work!” – A Story Of Phone Sex Operator

Anna

When I joined my university, I was full of hope and aspirations to make a name for myself. But as they say, reality sucks and it is not easy to make a place for yourself. I live with my mom and my father passed away when I was 5.

My mother works Monday to Friday and her salary is not enough to support out rent, bills, fee and other expenditures.

Just like any other teenager, I too always wished to taste luxuries, wear branded clothes and travel but my lifestyle was far away from that.

During the second year, I started to look for part time job so that I can study during the day and work in evening but the pay was never good enough. I could barely support my meals and PG rent.

I started wondering what I could do, maybe I should start sales or open a stall but I hated such thing. Suddenly, I came across an advertisement on Internet. Yes! I can be this- I thought.

I can work as a phone sex operator. After all, I didn’t need to reveal my identity, I could do it at late nights without hampering my studies and I was blessed with a sexy voice.

However, I was not confident about myself and thus, started checking and looking out. Through the net, I came to know about an agency that could help me.

I applied and started to wait for their response. Three days later, a woman named Kylie called me.

Hi, Is this Anna? said the voice.

Yes, I am! I replied

“I am Kylie from XYZ agency. You have applied for phone sex operator with us. I am here to test your skills” She hurriedly said.

And then started the exam. She kept asking me question related to the job and I did fairly well. Once she was affirmed of me, she started reminding me rules. I could reveal my identity, I could not discuss personal issues, and how they will connect my login to my personal phone without letting the customers know. I could use three identities as per the customer’s choice.

For a month, it was fun, excitement, and interesting. I was talking to my lonely and regular customers who would open their heart to me and discuss their personal lives.

Each call helped me earn $250 and by the end of the month I had saved a lot! Sometimes, it got frustrating to pretend to be someone else and listen to other’s stories faking yourself. But, I had no other option.

Then came my exams and I had to take a pause. For a month, I haven’t got indulged in any intimate talks and it feels to be free and better. However, I do not rule out the possibility of joining my job once again. After all, I am enjoying all the luxuries with simple hourly calls at late nights! Isn’t it easier than thought?

For more information: visit our blog. Feel free to contact us with any questions! Follow us on Twitter or Google+  

Resource: https://www.phonesext.com.au/anna-bar-work-is-good-work-a-story-of-phone-sex-operator/

0 comments:

Post a Comment